OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY, QUALITY AND COMMUNITY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
This is a time when community is more important than ever, and we can’t help but feel grateful for the dedication of our 360 plant employees to help feed our community in this time of need. It is through their hard work that we are able to continue our manufacturing operations, making the highest quality, handcrafted sausage.
We remain committed to the highest health and safety standards for our employees, business partners and community and for this reason that we have implemented the following:
- First and second shift operations will maintain normal production schedules but will halt after the end of the second-shift schedule.
- The entire third-shift operation is dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing equipment and operating facility to help ensure the safety of all of our plant employees.
- Our plant employees maintain a safe distance from each other inside and outside of production areas.
- The Klement’s Outlet Store located at 2650 S. Chase Avenue is currently open, but with reduced hours due to recent events surrounding COVID-19. New hours are 9:00am-4:00pm ONLY open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- We are still accepting Will-Call orders for pick up by phone call, placed 24 hours in advance. Orders can be made by calling (414) 744-2330 ext. 261, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm.
Our products will continue to be available at grocery stores and other retail locations with the assurance that great safety, care, and outstanding quality has gone into their making.
To receive updates on Klement’s Sausage operations, please visit klements.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For any questions about the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit cdc.gov.